Because of ARC’s connection to StGiles you can expect the same excellent level of care and expertise that has made StGiles Tasmania’s most trusted and highly-skilled therapy provider.
Our therapy centres for adults are alongside StGiles services in Launceston, Hobart and Penguin as well as provided in your home.
ARC Therapy Services are state-wide:
- Assistive Technology – A range of equipment to help you do the things you choose whether that’s at university, home or at work. Our teams include occupational therapists, speech pathologists and physiotherapists. We will come to you or visit our centres in Hobart, Launceston and Penguin and help you choose the equipment that works best for you.
- Mobility and Seating – We can come to you with our teams based in Hobart and Launceston. We can prescribe the perfect fit mobility device for your needs with it’s a walking frame or the most complex powered wheelchair. We will fit, trial and train you to make the most of your mobility device as well as provide ongoing repairs and maintenance.
- Autism – adult and child assessment, support and programs, statewide with our teams of speech pathologists, psychologists and occupational therapists which compliment our diverse leisure and inclusion activities.
- Speech Pathology – Statewide services for adults including augmentative and assistive technology (communication devices) options and services.
- Psychology – Statewide for assessments and intervention.
- Physiotherapy – Statewide for assessment and therapy programs.
- Occupational Therapy – Statewide for assessment and programs.
- Hydrotherapy – Hobart dedicated pool and hydro-therapy service based at King George V Glenorchy, with assessment and individualised programs or group programs. Launceston – hydrotherapy is incorporated into therapy programs as required.